Sassy Friends!

Sunday, December 18, 2016

Zoya: Sunsets (One Coat Cremes) Summer 2016


Hey guys! Long time no see! It's been a crazy 6 months for me, I've just had so much going on in my personal life, so I just haven't had time to post to the blog. Since I've been on break I've managed to collect quite the pile of Zoya Collections that I needed to swatch/post. Over the last 48 hours I have knocked out several sets, so I will be putting up a few posts between now and New Years Eve. 

The first set I have to show you is part 1 of the Summer 2016 Collection, the Sunsets. This set consists of 6 bright creme polishes. I have all 6 shown here as 1 easy coat with a fast drying glossy top coat. 


Brynn: described as a "popsicle pink".



Cam: described as a deep, fully saturated orange.



Dixie: described as a "juicy watermelon red".



Dory: described as a vibrant "cornflower blue".



Liv: described as a fun-filled purple.



Ness: described as a softened "jade green" with a hint of blue



My Top Picks
Cam 
Dixie
Ness

What are your thoughts on this collection? Are there any that really stand out to you?
I think these colors would all look good on any skin tone. The formulas are excellent, no dragging or pulling and completely opaque in 1 coat.

You can purchase the Sunsets Collection online at www.zoya.com and your local Ulta where they retail for $10 each. As always Zoya polishes are Cruelty Free & 5FREE: free of formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, dibutyl phthalate, toluene and camphor. 

You can follow Zoya Nail Polish and Treatments on the following social media sites:
Twitter @ZoyaNailPolish
Instagram @zoyanailpolish

❤️ Gini ❤️ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...