Sassy Friends!

Monday, May 2, 2016

Zoya: Whispers 2016 Transitional Collection Swatches


Hi guys! I'm trying to play catch up here lately. I have had these Zoya swatches sitting in my computer for a couple of months now. I swatched them and just sort of forgot about them. Oops! Better late than never, right? 


The Whispers Collection is the Winter to Spring transitional collection for 2016. It consists of 6 muted neutral shades in a lovely creme finish. I have all 6 shown here as 2 coats topped with Zoya Armor Top Coat. These all have an excellent formula, nice and opaque on the second coat. No issues with dragging, balding, flooding or thickening during application. I had no issues at all, they are exactly what I expect from Zoya. 
April: described as "a light, rosy toned neutral that is a modern take on blush."



Cala: described as "a soft nude with a kiss of warmth that will flatter most skin tones."



Eastyn: described as "a subtle grayed grape that is more interesting than mauve and gives a modern alternative that is ever so wearable."



Ireland: described as "a uniquely wearable green that is muted enough to make it subtle yet still interesting. This green is well balanced between blue and yellow so it's flattering on all skin tones."



Lake: described as "a softened blue that gives the effect of serene water with just a hint of vibrancy to preserve its luminosity." 



Misty: described as "an easy to wear taupe that is an updated version of gray with just a touch of green to make it daring."



My Top Picks
Ireland
Lake
Misty

I think these are perfect for anyone, they would flatter any skin tone. Plus they are very work appropriate for those of you who have to keep your pretty digits polished in a more muted shade. So what are your thoughts on this set, do you have any favorites? Did you pick any of them up when they first released? If so which ones did you get?

You can purchase the Whispers Collection online at www.zoya.com and your local Ulta where they retail for $10 each. As always Zoya polishes are Cruelty Free & 5FREE: free of formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, dibutyl phthalate, toluene and camphor. 

You can follow Zoya Nail Polish and Treatments on the following social media sites:
Twitter @ZoyaNailPolish
Instagram @zoyanailpolish

❤️ Gini ❤️ 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...