Sassy Friends!

Saturday, November 28, 2015

Polish 'M: Small Business Saturday Sale


$5 polishes!!
Free US Shipping on $30+ purchases!!


Make sure to take full advantage of Polish 'M's Small Business Saturday Sale! Almost all of Michelle's polishes are marked down to $5 (no code needed). Spend $30 or more and get free shipping withing the US with code FREESHIP30. International csutomers get $5 off shipping with code 50OFF30 when your male a $30+ purchase. 

Also don't forget that the newest Polish 'M Christams/Winter collection launched yesterday! f you missed my swatches check them out by clicking here!

Now go shop...polishm.com

Make sure to follow Polish 'M on the following social media outlets for updates:
Instagram: @creativenailchick
Facebook
Twitter:@polishmpolish
Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...