Sassy Friends!

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

SinfulColors: Spring Fever 2015 Swatches and Review


Well hello everyone! I am extremely late with this post, I have actually been really behind on a few. So I should have more coming up here soon. Enough of the small talk, let's get to what we're really here for...the swatches! 

I have been sent some lovely SinfulColors polishes, 2 cremes and 3 "opalescent toppers".
I absolutely adore this brand, my ridiculously large Sinful collection is proof! The formulas are always spot on and these are no exception. 


I have done a little bit of nail art with the 3 Opalescent Toppers. 
Flight to See: a sheer purple-fuchsia.
Prized Plume: a sheer peacock-feather blue.
Sheer Flight: a sheer emerald green.
I used all three of these on top of SinfulColors Black On Black using the Dry Brush technique to give a distressed look. I love the jeweled tones all splashed on there. These polishes are extremely sheer so wearing them alone is not an option, but consider all the possibilities. You could wear these over so many different colors, you could make that drab polish (you know, the one you keep wondering why you bought it) pop with some shimmer! 




Tempest: a lilac creme.
Shown as 3 thin coats topped with Seche Vite.
This is the perfect color for spring, it makes me think of flowers. I promise that you won't regret adding this beauty to your stash.



Sail La Vie: a periwinkle creme
Shown as 3 thin coats topped with Seche Vite.
Now I have no idea why this is showing up more of a medium bright blue or why my hand looks like it belongs to an Oompa Loompa. It looked fine until I loaded it. Anyway, it's definitely much paler than it appears in the first photo. Either way it's one of the prettiest blues I have, and I have a lot! :) 



This is a full list of all the Spring collections that have been released. Some are core colors and a few are new.


So what are your thoughts on these lovely Spring beauties? 
These are priced at just $1.99 and you can find them and many more SinfulColors shades at your local Walgreen's, Rite Aid and other mass retailers.

Make sure to follow SinfulColors on these social media sites:
Website: SinfulColors.com

Have a fantastic week loves! 
 Gini ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...