Sassy Friends!

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Zoya Naturel Satin Swatches


Hello all! I hope everyone is well and ready for some beautiful Zoya swatches! Today I have the Naturel Satins. Now I know a lot of mixed feeling have been had about these but I honestly think they are great! They all had lovely application and each of them complimented my skin tone perfectly. I think they would all look fabulous on anyone really! 
I have each shade shown as 2 coats no top coat. They all dry down to a semi-matte "Satin" finish and have a slight egg shell like texture. They are nice and thick, but not to much, so you have great control with application to reduce flooding of the cuticles and sides. Dry time seemed pretty excellent as well. 


Ana: "Light toasted almond"



Brittany: "Rose mauve cream"



Leah: "Lavender tinged taupe"



Rowan: "Creamy suede taupe"



Sage: "Mossy sage green"



Tove: "Misty slate grey"



My Top Picks
Rowan
Sage
Tove

You can purchase the Naturel Satin shades online at www.zoya.com and your local Ulta where they retail for $9 each. As always Zoya polishes are Cruelty Free & 5FREE: free of formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, dibutyl phthalate, toluene and camphor. 

Follow Zoya Nail Polish and Treatments on the following social media sites:
Twitter @ZoyaNailPolish
Instagram @zoyanailpolish

❤️ Gini ❤️ 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...