Sassy Friends!

Friday, July 11, 2014

SinfulColors: "Rain Rubber", "Rubber Ball" & "Red Tired" from Summmer 2014 Full Throttle Collection


Hello my loves and happy Friday!! Today is a good day, i got some pretty promising news this morning and I have these fantastic SinfulColors polishes to show you! Since the textured trend hit I have easily been one of the biggest fans of the trend. I have so many textured polishes I could easily wear a different textured polish for 2 months straight...maybe 3! LOL You would think I'd be sick of them by now but I'm not, not even close. I think I like the textured trend so much because each brand has their own twist on it. SinfulColors jumped on the textured band wagon last year with their Crystal Crushes Collection, this one is a lot different than that last one. This collection is 5 powerful colors that dry to a slightly textured rubber look, no sparkle, and they are HOT! 

I have 3 of the 5 shades to show you today. They are all shown as 2 coats, no top coat. All have an excellent formula, no flooding pooling or dragging. They apply like a dream. Lets take a look at what I have...



Rubber Ball: a bright bubblegum pink.





Rain Rubber: a bright-medium blue.





Red Tired: a bright tomato red.





These would be perfect for those of you that like the idea of texture but can't stand the slight abrasiveness of most textured polishes, of course us die hard texture lovers will enjoy them as well! 

The Full Throttle collection will retail for $1.99 each, exclusively at your local Rite Aid starting in July. These will also be available, starting in August, at your local Walgreens. 

I don't have a Rite Aid in my area so I have to wait until August to get my polished paws on the other two from this collection. Believe me, I will be stalking all 6 of the Wags near me to get them! LOL 

Make sure to follow SinfulColors on these social media sites:

Have a fantastic weekend loves! 
 Gini ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...