Sassy Friends!

Friday, June 13, 2014

Celestial Cosmetics "Meteoroid", "Comet Lulin" & " Aurora" Swatches and Review


Happy Friday loves! Today I have some lovely Celestial Cosmetics polishes Sisi from Color4Nails sent to me. If you aren't familiar with Celestial, it is a 3-Free Australian Indie brand. I have tried quite a few polishes from this brand and it is easily one of my favorite Indies. The quality is always superb; excellent formula for easy application, fast dry time and gorgeous shades. This is a green polish post so if you love green polishes make sure you keep reading, you may love all of these as much as I do! 



Meteoroid: a duochrome (green to bronze) linear holo.
Shown as 2 coats topped with HK Girl.




I have a thing for “ugly” greens, so it was no surprise that I love this beauty. The holo is gorgeous mixed with the murky color too. The shift in color tends to come out when the light hits it in a certain angle and the holo plays at the same time so it was a little difficult to capture the shift on camera. As expected, the formula was excellent, there were no issues.


Comet Lulin: a bright green jelly base filled with various sizes and shades of green glitters.
Shown as 2 coats topped with HK Girl




Look at how squishy!! Squeeee!  I love squishy jelly polishes.  This beauty has an amazing formula for a jelly, nice and opaque with just 2 coats and the glitters sink into the base color nicely so there is no need for a glitter smoothing top coat.


Aurora: a blackened base packed with color shifting glass flecks; emerald green to purple.
Shown as 3 coats topped with HK Girl.




This one is so frickin amazing! I liked how it looked in the bottle but I love how it looks on the nail even better. My husband even said “That’s it, you’re never allowed to take that off!” You know it has to be gorgeous if my hubby loved it! The shift is so strong, the sparkle? Holy cow, it’s amazing. Formula wise it was a tad thinner than the other 2 but 3 coats made it completely opaque without being too thick. This polish is a definite need for any polish junkie!


These and many other beautiful polishes from Celestial Cosmetics are available for worldwide purchase through Color4Nails. They retail for $12 or less each at color4nails.comColor4Nails also offers worldwide shipping with Free Priority Shipping for all U.S. orders of 6 to 12 items. For US shipments totaling less than 6 items there is a delivery fee of $2.00 for the 1st item; $3.00 for 2 items; $4.00 for 3 to 5 items. Please see the Shipping & Returns section of Color4Nails website for insurance information and International shipping prices/policies. 

Make sure to follow Color4Nails on these social media sites to stay up to date on current promotions and restock info:
 Instagram @color4nails

♥ Gini ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...