Sassy Friends!

Monday, May 19, 2014

Forever Polished "Greed & Envy", "We Agree, Circles Have No Point", "Cranberry Me!" & "Bora Bora" Cuticle Stick Review


Hello loves, happy Monday! I'm really excited about today's post. Forever Polished is a new brand to be featured on Sassy Paints, though the brand has been around for quite a while. 


 Greed & Envy: a green leaning teal with silver mirco shimmer.
Shown as 1 coat topped with HK Girl.



I love one coat polishes, that on top of the fact that this color is gorgeous...WINNER! The formula is excellent, it glides on easily: no flooding, pooling or dragging. 


We Agree, Circles Have No Point:square, rectangle, star and triangle glitters in various sizes and colors in a clear base.
Shown as 1 coat over Greed & Envy topped with Nail Pattern Boldness Digital Flash.



I have been seeing more and more polishes this year with the triangle glitters, I have a few but I really like these holographic ones! This glitter topper would make an excellent addition to a polish junkies stash. I did have a hard time trying to get any stars out of the bottle, I would recommend placing the bottle upside down for about 5 minutes prior to polishing to make getting them out easier. I did use a thicker top coat over this so ensure a smooth finish. 


Cranberry Me!:a cranberry red linear holo.
Shown a 2 coats topped with HK Girl.

Indoor  lighting


I'm a sucker for holos, no secret, and this one is pretty spectacular! It has a strong linear holo even concidering the fact that there has been no sunshine, the indoor light captured that rainbow, no problem. Again, the formula is excellent, just like with Greed & Envy.

Day light bulb

Bora Bora Cuticle Stick


This is one of the most unique cuticle balms I've tried. It has a much thicker consistency than any others I've used. It is also one of the most moisturizing and long lasting balms. It has a lovely, soft scent. The Jojoba Beads are pretty cool, they give a burst of moisture when they dissolve. I was really impressed with how incredibly soft my hands felt without feeling greasy. 


You can purchase Forever Polished online at foreverpolishedbyashley.bigcartel.com.
Greed & Envy and We Agree, Circles Have No Point retail for $8 and Cranberry Me! for $12.
The cuticle sticks retail for $4 each and you have a 4 scent choices or even to go for unscented. (Please see the website for details on scents and ingredients in each kind) 

Follow Forever Polished on these social media sites:
Twitter @AshelysPolish
Instagram @foreverpolished

I will have another Forever Polished post up soon with some mani bomb, hand soap, wax melt goodness in addition to a couple more polishes!  So make sure to keep checking in for that post! 

Have a great day! 
Gini ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...