Sassy Friends!

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

A England "Excalibur Renaissance" & "Hurt No Living Thing"


Hello my lovelies! Today I have 2 beautiful brand new A England's that Color4Nails sent me. I absolutely love this UK indie brand, the formulas are always perfect and the colors are so beautiful.

Excalibur Renaissance: a silver foil metallic.
Shown as 2 coats topped with HK Girl.



I have a love hate relationship with metalic/foil polishes. I love how shiny they are, they are great for stamping and they can look pretty bad ass. However I hate how brush strokey they can be and how they can show each and every ridge. As far as brush strokes go, this one isn't as bad as most are. Also it doesn't show my ridges, yay!! I actually like this one the most of all the silver foil metallics I have tried so far. The formula is excellent, gliding on like butter and dries pretty fast.


Hurt No Living Thing: a sheer gray base packed with pink shimmer.
Shown as 4 coats topped with HK Girl.



This is such a gorgeous polish, the shimmer is super intense. I chose to wear it alone but it was still a bit sheer with 4 coats, I hadn't realized it was as sheer as it is so I would recommend layering it over some undies. Again the formula is perfect, just what I expect from A England. 


You can purchase these two beauties online at color4nails.com where they retail for $10 each.
Color4Nails ships worldwide and Free Priority Shipping for all U.S. orders of 6 to 12 items. For US shipments totaling less than 6 items there is a delivery fee of $2.00 for the 1st item; $3.00 for 2 items; $4.00 for 3 to 5 items. Please see the Shipping & Returns section of Color4Nails website for insurance information and International shipping prices/policies. 

Make sure to follow Color4Nails on these social media sites to stay up to date on current promotions and restock info:
 Instagram @color4nails

♥ Gini ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...