Sassy Friends!

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

"May The Fourth Be With You" Trio by Freak Show Polish, Laquerlicious & Liquid Sky Lacquer


Hey all, I hope everyone is having a great week so far! Today I have a really cool review to show you! Three awesome ladies that create some equally awesome indies collaborated to create this phenomenal Star Wars inspired trio!   



Laquerlicious: Path To The Dark Side...
 ...a black jelly with gold, copper, silver and blue glitter in various shapes and sizes. 
Shown as 3 coats topped with Nail Pattern Boldness Digital Flash.




I have shown you all a lot of Laquerlicious lately becuase Michelle has been a busy chica! This polish is, like all other Laquerlicious’, perfect! The formula is consistent with what I expect from this brand. Not too thick but not too thin,  just right to help suspend those glitters. The glitters come out with minimal issues, you may need to do a little fishing for the stars and large squares but nothing too bothersome,  they all go really nicely onto the nail so no placement was needed. This is a super squishy polish, I LOVE squishy polishes! I'm really diggin how this looks like space, Michelle really captured the look well! 


Freak Show Polish: The Force... 
...an iridescent glitter topper.
Shown as 2 coats over China Glaze Creative Fantasy, topped with NPB Digital Flash.




I LOOOOOOVE iridescent glitters. In my opinion they make any polish ten times better because those glitters just give it a whole new life without changing the base color. This one is probably one of my favorites too since this has a subtle shimmer to the base to add to the beautiful iridescent glitters. This applied like a dream, smooth as silk and great dry time. I chose a darker base for undies with this but it would look fabulous over any of your favorite shades, light or dark. Fantastic job Carrisa, You always have suck gorgeous glitter polishes! 


Liquid Sky Lacquer: Rebel Alliance...
...a green with silver shimmer to silver thermal polish. 
Shown as 2 coats topped with NPB Digital Flash.


Click image to enlarge.


We now come to the last polish of this perfect trio, a thermal. I know I have said how much I love a squishy jelly already. And I mentioned how I have a love of iridescent glitters. Well I also LOVE a good thermal. I especially love them now that my nails have gotten long enough to actually benefit from the color change. I’m new to Carolyn's creations, having tired my first one only last week, but so far I am loving what I have tried and plan on adding more to my collection for sure! The formula is lovely, a little thick but applying smooth and easy. I prefer my polishes to be a bit thicker so I have more control and less clean up is required. Dry time was excellent as well. 


You can purchase this gorgeous trio starting Friday, April 19th at 2PM PST. The set will retail for $28 plus $4.95 shipping and will be available in all three stores. laquerlicious.com, freakshowpolish.com and  liquidskylacquer.bigcartel.com. Quantities are limited so make sure you grab yours fast! 

This really is the perfect trio and I love the theme behind these creations! What are your thoughts? Are you going to grab a set on Friday? You really should! 

You can follow all three of these awesome Indies on these social media sites:

 Laquerlicious:
Instagram @creativenailchick
Twitter @laquerlicious  

 Freak Show Polish:
Instagram @freakshowpolish

Liquid Sky Lacquer:
Instagram @whimsicalcolor

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...