Sassy Friends!

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Cameo Colours Lacquers: Days of the Week Undies Collection Swatches and Review




Last week I showed you all the Blogger Beauties Collection by Cameo Colours Lacquers, if you missed it make sure to check it out! I promise there is a LOT going on in that post and there is something for everyone! Well today I have another brand new collection by Cameo Colours to show you, The Day's of the Week Undies Collection! These are all solid cremes that were created with the intention of using them as a base color for a funky glitter or some awesome nail art! All of them have excellent formulas, like all Cameo's creations, and excellent dry times as well. For this review I decided to pair each "undie" with a glitter topper that I either haven't used in a long time or one I had in my untrieds. Each mani is topped off with Nail Pattern Boldness Digital Flash. I hope you all enjoy this post as much as I enjoyed putting it together for you! 
Monday: a meduim blue creme.
Shown as 1 coat.



This is a really great blue polish. It's highly pigmented and opaque so it only required one coat for full coverage and no staining at all. I really loved pairing it with Wicked Polish Fairy Blood Splatter. 



Tuesday: an medium gray creme.
Shown as 2 coats.



I love gray polishes, and own too few of them, so this is very welcome in my stash. Gray is such an simple yet elegant shade and this could be used for so much or left as is! I decided to pair it with a glitter topper I made myself.



Wednesday: a pink creme.
Shown as 2 coats.



I'm in love with this shade of pink, i;m going to go out on a limb and call it a Salmon pink. It has a slight orangeness too it but not enough to call it coral. This is easily one of my favorites of this collection. I paired this with WingDust Collections Dancing Queen.



Thursday: a bright grassy green.
Shown as 2 coats.



I'm a sucker for greens and this is no exception. I could see this being used for some pretty awesome spring time nail art, it's the perfect color for it. I paired this beauty with Makeup Your Face (Now You Polish) Pastel Lovers Paradise.



Friday: a red creme.
Shown as 2 coats.



Red polish is a must have in every girls stash and this one is perfect! it has excellent coverage and doesn't stain. I paired this with Chaos & Crocodiles Pass the Sprinkles.



Saturday: a light beige creme.
Shown as 3 coats.



This was the only one that seemed to need a third coat, it wasn't any thinner, it just wanted to pull at the top of the nail. I was being impatient I think and should have waited until the previous coat dried a little more. I love how this makes me think of ice cream. I paired this one with Wicked Polish Hematoma. I want to note that the extreme bubbling in the next two photos is not from the base color. Saturday is perfectly fine, for some reason Hematoma's base was a pain in the butt and caused all of that bubbling. Booo!



Sunday: a dusty medium/dark purple.
Shown as 2 coats.



And last, but not least the purple! I wasn't sure I'd like this color but after applying it I realized I love it! It would be great paired with any glitter topper but I went with Different Dimension Think of All the Fellas I Haven't Kissed.



What a great collection! I would have a hard time picking out only a few that I would NEED! 
This collection will be launching tomorrow online at cameocolourslacquers.com. They all retail for $8 per full size bottle.

Follow Cameo Colours Lacquers on these social media sites:

Which ones are your favorites? 
Make sure to check back in for one more Cameo Colours  post coming very soon! 
Gini ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...