Sassy Friends!

Friday, March 14, 2014

Model City Polish: "Charmed"


Happy Friday! I have been so busy this week I have hardly had time to post but I wanted to show you all this gorgeous polish I wore this week. It was my intention to post this on Tuesday as a Try It On Tuesday post, but like I said It's been crazy busy. I only recently tried Model City Polish when I did a review for Nina a few weeks back. I have since fallen in love with her gorgeous lacquers and see myself adding more to my collection in the future, especially since she has announced that she will be releasing a Resident Evil collection very soon! Yes I am a RE fan! Movies and games, even though I suck at playing the games! LOL Anyway, let's take a look at this beauty shall we?


 Charmed: a gold glass flecked green jelly base with gold and green holo glitters of various sizes.
Shown as 3 coats topped with Nail Pattern Boldness Digital Flash.



Look at how squishy!!! I die! This is the perfect St. Patrick's Day polish. It also has an amazing formula, no flooding, pooling, dragging, clumping of glitters or thickening during use. Flawless. The only problem I had was not wanting to take it off! 


I believe the quantities are limited for this beauty so if you are wanting to grab this do it now before she's gone for good! You can purchase Charmed online at modelcitypolish.com where it retails for $8.50 per full sized bottle. 

Make sure you follow Model City on these social media sites:
Instagram @modelcitypolish

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...