Sassy Friends!

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Single Chevron Nail Art Using Nail Vinyls!


Hello my polished friends! I know it’s unusual for me to post on Saturday but I am still working on catching up and I really wanted to show you all this one! A few weeks ago I did a review post on a nifty thing I had recently been lucky enough to try out; Nail Vinyls. If you didn’t see my original post on this awesome nail art necessity you can see it here. I decided to do a little mani recycling and use the awesome single chevron Nail Vinyls so I could wear a sexy polish even longer! 


Yesterday I posted my review of  Men of Mayhem and Reaper Crew from Celestial Cosmetics and I loved them so much I knew I needed to use them over again for this mani. So I started with my base color of Men of Mayhem.  


Next I Applied 2 single chevron Nail Vinyls to my middle and ring fingers, making sure to apply them tightly enough from edge to edge. Then I used Celestial Cosmetics Reaper Crew to achieve my design.


 As soon as I finished polishing I quickly removed my vinyls to avoid lifting. Then I added my top coat, Nail Pattern Boldness Digital Flash! Just for a small bit of sparkle I applied a rhinestone to my index and pinkie.




 Simple yet fun! I really love these Nail Vinyls! They are fantastic! No need for cutting and tryng to get perfect, even lines. Just pull, place and polish! They don’t lift the polish underneath either, the vinyls were applied on top of a fresh coat of polish that had dried for about 15 minutes tops and had no top coat applied to help with dry time either! I am already eyeing some of the other designs that are available as well, like the zebra!! 

You can purchase Nail Vinyls online at nailvinyls.storenvy.com.  This style I have shown you today is the " Single Chevron". They come in a sheet of 80 for $3. Prices and decal count vary between design.  

You can follow Linda of Nail Vinyls on these social media sites:
Instagram @teismom

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...