Sassy Friends!

Friday, January 31, 2014

Rainbow Honey: "Be Mine" & "XOXO" from the Sweet Talk collection


I was pleasantly surprised when I got the mail last week and found a surprise package from one of my favorite indie polish makers, Rainbow Honey! There were several goodies, including these two beauties that are a re-release from last year's Sweet Talk collection. This is also the first post to debut my nubby nails on the blog! If you follow me on Instagram you have most likely seen by now I had a big break on my right hand last week, it took 3 nails so I just decided that I would start over. 


 Be Mine: a pink crelly with gold flakies and a pink shimmer.
All photos of Be Mine are shown as 2 coats topped with Nail Pattern Boldness Digital Flash.



Be Mine is such a beautiful and delicate shade. Some pinks can look washed out against my skin but this particular pink looks amazing! The formula is flawless, as I expected, flowing smoothly onto the nail with no pooling, flooding or balding. 


XOXO: gold holo shimmer, pink and gold flakies, small and large pink hexes in a clear base.
All photos of XOXO are shown as 1 coat over Be Mine topped with Nail Pattern Boldness Digital Flash.



I considered wearing this remarkable glitter bomb over a different color but I had to pair them up. It was as if they were made for each other. The glitters are spectacular and seem to dance in the light. They lay nice and flush against the nail so there is no need for a special glitter smoothing top coat.  


These two polishes, along with the rest of the Sweet Talk collection, will be available sometime today on Rainbow Honey's website www.rainbowhoney.com. They will retail for $10 each and you can use the code ILOVENAILBLOGS from now until March 31, 2014 to receive $5 off your Rainbow Honey order! 

Make sure to follow Rainbow Honey on these social media sites to get all the latest release info:
Twitter @Rainbow_Honey
Instagram @rainbowhoney


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...