Sassy Friends!

Friday, January 10, 2014

Celestial Cosmetics: "Chrome Amaranth" "Reaper Crew" & "Men of Mayhem"


Hello my dears and happy Friday! Today I have a few polishes from Celestial Cosmetics for your viewing pleasure today! I really love this awesome Aussie indie brand and these shades had me in awe! I am so happy that Color4Nails has these available in the states!   


Chrome Amaranth: a sliver foil base with red holographic glitters. 
All photos of Chrome Amaranth are shown as 2 coats topped with Nail Pattern Boldness Digital Flash.




Formula was nice and smooth, no thickening or clumping. The glitters come out really well and do not drag or pull. I really love that it finishes relatively brush stroke free, which is a huge plus for a foil finish. This does dry fairly textured so I used 2 coats of top coat. Chrome Amaranth is a shade that is exclusive to Color4Nails only! 


Reaper Crew: a black linear holographic.
All photos of Reaper Crew are shown as 2 coats no top coat. 

Light box daylight bulb

Flash

Flash

Light box daylight bulb

Men of Mayhem: a deep fuchsia linear holographic.
All photos of Men of Mayhem are shown as 2 coats no top coat.

Light box daylight bulb

Flash

Flash

Light box daylight bulb

Both of these are from the Sons of Anarchy collection, do you watch that show? I do!! LOOOOVE it! These babies are frickin AMAZING! They apply like liquid silk and have such great opacity that they are almost 1 coaters! The sun has been present but it has been so cold that I wasn't even going to attempt to venture out to get pictures, hence the flash photos. It’s usually a huge no no in my book to use flash for my blog posts but negative temps and wind chills that are even worse make this polish addict non willing to stand around taking pictures! LOL 

These will be available for international purchase through Color4Nails website:  color4nails.comColor4Nails offers Free Priority Shipping for all U.S. orders of 6 to 12 items. For US shipments totaling less than 6 items there is a delivery fee of $2.00 for the 1st item; $3.00 for 2 items; $4.00 for 3 to 5 items. Please see the Shipping & Returns section of Color4Nails website for insurance information and International shipping prices/policies. 

Make sure to follow Color4Nails on these social media sites to stay up to date on current promotions and restock info:
 Instagram @color4nails


♥ Gini ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...