Sassy Friends!

Monday, January 27, 2014

Born Pretty Crystal Rhinestones Review


Hi loves! Sorry I have been missing for a little while. There is a long drawn out story with way too much personal info so I won't even bother getting into it. I will say that my posting may be a bit sporadic until I can get my heath issues under control. 

Anyway, I have a quick post tonight featuring these crystal  rhinestones I received from the Born Pretty Store. I really love Born Pretty, there is so much to choose from, they have great prices and free world wide shipping! 


 First I started off with my base color, Orly Halley's Comet- 2 coats.
Then I did a sponged reverse glitter gradient with OPI Servin Up Sparkle.
Next I applied the Born Pretty Rhinestones at the top of each nail. I wanted to try and make it appear as if the glitter was falling from the rhinestones. Did that work? Maybe not but it still looked amazing all together!

These rhinestones, as you can see, have a nice rainbow reflection to them. They stick well to the nail with just a bit of top coat on the bottom and then seal it all in with a coat of your favorite top coat. These would work well for decorating your cell phone and mp3 player as well! 




You can purchase these rhinestones on Born Pretty's website: www.bornprettystore.com
They are SS10 (2.7-2.8mm) in size and are "crystal" colored. There are 144 rhinestones that come delivered in a small ziplock baggie and they retail for $4.05. 

Follow Born Pretty Store on these social media sites:
Twitter @bornprettystore
Facebook
Born Pretty Store Blog
YouTube

Use the code in the picture below to get 10% off your purchase at bornprettystore.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...