Sassy Friends!

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Illamasqua " Lament" & Nars "Orgasm"


Hello loves, welcome to another Try It On Tuesday! It's been a couple of weeks since I posted a TIOT here so I figured I needed to do one even though it's been a busy day and I am taking care of my poor sick hubby.


 Lament...
...a bright coral pink creme.
All photos of Lament are shown as 2 coats no top coat.


I LOOOOOOVE this color! It applies like butter, no flooding, dragging or pooling and look at how super shiny it is! The color is a bit more orange/less pink than it's showing in these photos bit still absolutely gorgeous! I know Illamasqua's are a bit pricey but they have some pretty awesome formulas and I'm kinda hooked!


Orgasm...
...a sheer peachy pink with gold shimmer.
All photos of Orgasm are shown as 2 coats over Lament topped with HK Girl.



I've not seen very many good swatches of this polish so I was a little iffy about buying it, I mean $19 is a lot for a polish I may not like and I don't own any other Nars nail polishes, but the name! I had to have it for the name alone so I went a head and got it. The few swatches I saw were as Orgasm alone and it left a lot of VNL so I decided this would be best layered over another polish. I love the shimmer in this and I can't wait to try it over some darker colors to see how it transforms them! It applies perfectly, no issues at all.
I may need to break the bank again and try some more Nars in the future!


I wore this mani to my mini interview today, which is why it is kind of plain, but once I got home I decided to play around with it and do a little stamping and add some bling. I've been wanting to use the leopard charm I won from an IG giveaway from the Daily Charme.  This isn't my best work but it was fun playing around.



Well that's it for my try it on Tuesday! I'll be back tomorrow with a review post for Loaded Lacquer!
Gini ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...