Sassy Friends!

Friday, September 27, 2013

Vermelho Acessories/Marcia Lima "Dorothy Shoes" & "Electric Kiwi"


Happy Friday loves! Today marks the final day of Color4Nails Week! *SAD FACE* We know all good things must come to an end but never fear, I'm sure I'll have some lovely goodies that were purchased from Color4Nails to show off to you all very soon! For the last day of this special week I have 2 more Brazilian indies to show you. I hope you enjoy these final 2 as much as I did.


 Dorothy Shoes...
...red holo micro glitters in a red jelly base.
All photos of Dorothy Shoes are shown as 2 coats over Zoya Livingston topped with Glisten & Glow HK Girl.





Dorthy Shoes is way more sparkly in person, not at all muted by the red jelly. I'm sure that with 2-3 coats it could be opaque on it's own. I actually had a "Duh!" moment and didn't realize that the base was tinted red until I had already painted my nails with the base coat. Silly me! The formula is excellent. There was no dragging, flooding, pooling or clumping of glitters. The glitters lay nice and flat and stay put once they are applied. They are a tiny bit hungry but the HK Girl took care of that with no issues so there was no need for a glitter smoothing top coat. If you have a top coat that tends to get eaten by the glitters you may want to use a coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter Food.


Electric Kiwi...
...various shades of green holo square glitters in a a clear base.
All photos of Electric Kiwi are shown as 2 coats over Zoya Josie topped with Glisten & Glow HK Girl.





Again the formula was perfect, applying just like Dorothy Shoes there were no issues to report. I love that there are different colors of green in this glitter bomb It makes it that much more unique. It's so sparkly, my mom said from across the room how beautiful it was and she wanted to take my nails off and wear them! LOL! The glitters in this ones are a bit hungry as well but it wasn't an issue while using HK Girl.


You can find Vermelho Acessories/Marcia Lima at  color4nails.com, they retail for $9 per 12ml bottle. Color4Nails offers Free Priority Shipping for all U.S. orders of 6 to 12 items. For US shipments totaling less than 6 items there is a delivery fee of $2.00 for the 1st item; $3.00 for 2 items; $4.00 for 3 to 5 items. Please see the Shipping & Returns section of Color4Nails website for insurance information and International shipping prices/policies.

Follow Color4Nails on these social media sites:
 Instagram @color4nails

Well that's all for Color4Nails week! Did you happen to add any polishes to your wish list or even make a purchase already? What were your favorites from this weeks posts? 
Have a great weekend loves! 
♥ Gini ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...