Sassy Friends!

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Sassy Saturday's Guest Post: Sunshine Nails!



Hi all! Today is Sassy Saturday, so that means another great guest post! I won't hold it up I'm just going to turn it over to our special guest!

Hello and happy Saturday! I'm Raquel from Sunshine Nails and I'm more than excited to be doing a guest post for you today for the lovely blog Sassy Paints! When I saw that Gini was looking for awesome ladies to do guest posts for her blog, I nearly jumped out of my seat in excitement. I knew if I did this I needed to step up my game with some cool nail art.

Today I have something pretty sweet! I decided to use some of the products I received in my Nail Art Society subscription last month, Orly Instant Artist.


First off, I used Went n Wild A Blank Canvas for my white base and then busted out the Orly Instant Artist bottles. These are water-based paints and are actually not even nail polish at all! The product is identical to striping polish but with out all the chemicals that you would normally find inside nail polish.


I ended up using 3 of the 4 bottles I received, Jet Black, Platinum and True Blue. They were so easy to use and since they are water-based, they come right off your nail with some water if you mess up! I need to find more of these because it truly makes nail art that much easier.

I would like to give a HUGE thank you to Gini and the Sassy Paints blog for letting me share this mani today and I hope everyone has a great weekend!

-Raquel

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...