Sassy Friends!

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Celestial Cosmetics "Neon Nights' & "My!"


Hello again!! It's two post Tuesday! LOL I am trying to play a little bit of catch up since I took the weekend off for the holiday. It was fun while it lasted but now I need to get these posts done! Today I have two more polishes from Celestial Cosmetics to show you. If you happened to miss the gorgeous holo, Pink Posy, that I showed you last week make sure to check that post out, it's worth the look! 


 Neon Nights...
…a white creme base with various sizes and colors of hex neon glitters. 
All photos of Neon Nights are shown as 2 coats topped with SH Insta-Dry.






The formula is nice and smooth, no thickening or clumping during application. The glitters come out really well and do not drag or pull. It does dry fairly textured so I used 2 coats of top coat but it was still a bit rough, I would recommend a coat of glitter food then a coat of your fast dry top coat to smooth it all out. I think my favorite thing about this is it isn't like most white creme/crelly based glitter polishes, it is a true creme so it's very opaque and the white base is super bright! I love crisp, clean looking whites and this one is a must have! 


My!…
…a pink tinted glow in the dark topper.
All photos of My! are shown as 2 coats over Finger Paints Paper Mache topped with SH Insta-Dry





The first thing to note is that the GITD pigment does settle, so you will need to shake it, very hard, before you use it. Just make sure to let it sit for a few minutes (not too long or you'll have to shake it up again) before applying it or you will have an issue with bubbling. My! is a topper so it will not become opaque alone. I chose to layer it over white so you can see how it changed the color to pink. My! does need to be charged for the glow to be visible, once it becomes visible it slowly fades to just a faint glow with in 45 minutes to an hour. It may last longer the longer it charges though? I love that it has a white glow! I don’t know if that’s because I layered it over white or if it glows that way over any color, but it's awesome! Application was easy, since there isn't any glitter it’s really smooth. I love glow in the dark polishes, you can create a fun mani just by adding a few little stickers like I did on my accent (below) or a really cool design if you have that time and patience!





Celestial Cosmetics will be available very soon on Color4Nails website, color4nails.com. Color4Nails offers Free Priority Shipping for all U.S. orders of 6 to 12 items. For US shipments totaling less than 6 items there is a delivery fee of $2.00 for the 1st item; $3.00 for 2 items; $4.00 for 3 to 5 items.  Please see the Shipping & Returns section of Color4Nails website for insurance information and International shipping prices/policies.

Follow Color4Nails on these social media sites:

What do you think about Celestial Cosmetics? Are there any you must have?
 Gini ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...