Sassy Friends!

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Glam Polish "Bee Do! Bee Do! Bee Do!' and "Angry Birds In Space"


Hey all, happy Wednesday! Today I have some Glam Polish to show you! I was thrilled when Sisi from Color4Nails told me she was going to be stocking Glam Polish. I have wanted to try GP for a while and Color4Nails was the first US stockist that would be carrying this brand!  Woohoo! 

PC: Glam Polish


Bee-Do! Bee-Do! Bee-Do!...

Bright Yellow, Neon Blue & White Matte Glitter in a clear base.
All photos of Bee Doo! are shown as 2 coats over Wet n Wild Break the Ice topped with SH Insta-Dry.




How gorgeous is this? It's so simple yet so amazing! The glitters come out so well and surprisingly don't require any placement even though there are so many different sizes. The glitters also lay really flush against the nail and didn't require a special top coat to smooth it out. This would look fantastic over pretty much any color, don't you think? 


Angry Birds In Space...
...neon pink, green and yellow, square & micro glitters in a blue crelly base.
All photos of Angry Birds are shown as 2 coats topped with SH Insta-Dry. 




Angry Birds formula is great, not too thick not too thin. The glitters come out easily and spread across the nail evenly. It does dry a but textured, so I should have used some Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter Food to smooth it out, but I let myself run out! *GASP O_O* I really love the pop of color of the glitters against this lovely shade of blue. 


Glam Polish can be purchased on Color4Nails website, color4nails.com. They retail for $12.50 per bottle. Color4Nails offers Free Priority Shipping for all U.S. orders of 6 to 12 items. For US shipments totaling less than 6 items there is a delivery fee of $2.00 for the 1st item; $3.00 for 2 items; $4.00 for 3 to 5 items.  Please see the Shipping & Returns section of Color4Nails website for insurance information and International shipping prices/policies.

Follow Color4Nails on these social media sites:
 Instagram @color4nails 

Are there any Glam Polishes that you have to have? Are there any that you have tried that I should add to my wish list?

Gini ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...