Sassy Friends!

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Mish Mash Challenge: Purple


Welcome to the first day of the Mish Mash Challenge! Some of you joining us for this challenge are familiar faces that were involved in the ABC Challenge, sorry I missed the last part of that btw, and I'm glad that we have some new faces as well! Welcome to our group ladies, if I don't follow your blog already please bare with me and I will follow as soon as possible! 


 Purple!
I decided to just do a simple sponged gradient. Nothing fancy, I just wanted a basic mani, especially since I wanted to use this for undies for a glitter topper I am going to have in a review soon! 





Polishes used (dark to light):
Wet n Wild Megalast Disturbia
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Violet Voltage
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Lacey Lilac
Finger Paints Paper Mâché
Nail Pattern Boldness Moisturizing (Base Coat)
Sally Hansen Mega Shine (Fast dry Top Coat)


If you are interested in joining the Mish Mash Challenge you can contact one of the 2 ladies below.
Kimber's Lacquer Korner  -  kimberslacquerkorner@gmail.com
Polishaholic RiaG  -  polishaholic@hotmail.com


Sorry I didn't have a wordy post for you today, I'm feeling a little blah today so I just wan't up to doing my usual kind of post. The next post should be better, I hope. 

Gini ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...