Sassy Friends!

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Alanna Renee Cosmetics "Tranquil"


Hello my loves, welcome to another Try It On Tuesday post! Today I have an Aussie Indie I have been dying to try out for a few weeks now. I have been on a low buy for a while, since my stash has gotten a little out of hand according to my husband, but I had to have this polish! It was screaming my name and begging me to buy it! 


Tranquil...
...a turquoise crelly base with lavender hex glitter, small light blue and purple hex glitter, large turquoise square glitter, and small indigo flakes. 
All photos of Tranquil are shown as 2 coats topped with SH Mega Shine.






This polish is so gorgeous, the combo of colors is amazing and I just can't get enough of it. Tranquil is totally different compared to the other Alana Renee's I have tried, this has a very opaque creme/crelly base and is easy on the glitters, All the others I have reviewed were glitter bombs and had a jelly base. I love both kinds bit this is a nice change! The formula is perfect, thin enough it applies like butter but thick enough that there is no flooding. There's no thickening during use and the glitters lay flush against the nail blending well into the base so no glitter smoothing top coat is required. The turquoise squares were the only glitters that I had a little bit of trouble getting out of the bottle, I would recommend either turning this upside down for a bout 5 minutes before applying it to the nail or giving it a gentile roll between your hands to make retrieving them easier., but make sure to be gentile or you can cause bubbling! 


I really love this polish. I'm not surprised one bit though I have really fallen hard for this brand, Alanna Renee has easily become one of my favorite Indies! I can't wait to add more of these beauties to my stash! 

Alanna Renee can be purchased through color4nails.com, they retail for $11 per 12ml bottle. Color4Nails offers Free Priority Shipping for all U.S. merchandise on orders of 6 to 12 items (excluding taxes). For US shipments totaling less than 6 items there is a delivery fee of $2.00 for the 1st item; $3.00 for 2 items; $4.00 for 3 to 5 items.  Please see the Shipping & Returns section of Color4Nails website for insurance information and International shipping prices/policies.

Follow Color4Nails on these social media sites:
 Instagram @color4nails


Come see the TIOT photos that some of my blogger, Facebook and Instagram friends have submitted, by clicking the picture above. If you would like to join us, simply email your photo including the link to where you have posted it (blog, Facebook, twitter, Instagram) to me at sassypaints2012@gmail.com
Please submit only one photo or a small collage if you have multiple manis. 

 Gini ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...