Sassy Friends!

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Rainbow Honey Fab Summer Set


Today I have the Fab Summer Set by Rainbow Honey to show you! When I first saw these colors I felt kinda meh about them, then I wore them. WOW!! These are absolutely stunning shades and really need to be seen on the nail to be truly appreciated! Let's jump into the swatches, shall we? 


 Tenda...
...a kelly green creme with a golden shimmer.
All photos of Tenda are shown as 2 coats topped with SH Diamond Flash.






Such an amazing green! Bright and cheery which make it perfect for summer. The golden shimmer warm it up just enough and make it very complimentary to my skin tone. Greens have a tendency sometimes to make hands look a little funky but this one is perfect! The formula was amazing, almost completely opaque in the first coat, the second did the trick easily. It was self leveling and easily controlled, no flooding at all. It dry time was awesome as well. 


Costa del Sol...
...a clear base packed full of gold holo and iridescent glitters in various shapes and sizes.
All photos of Costa del Sol are shown as a glitter gradient over Tenda.






The sparkle in this is gorgeous, the rainbow that bounces off the glitters is crazy and way more apparent in person. Application was a breeze, the formula is thick enough to suspend the glitters well so there was no fishing. I did use a coat of NPB Glitter Food before applying my fast dry top coat, just because there are so many glitters, they do lay really flat but I wanted to make sure it was super smooth.


Schrammi...
...a deep coral creme with a golden shimmer.
All photos of Schrammi are shown as 2 coats topped with SH Diamond Flash.






Aaaaaah! How amazingly gorgeous is this color? I have been really into corals lately and this one is no exception! The formula for this was just as perfect as the formula with Tenda. Easy and controlled application, self leveling and fast drying! Rainbow Honey has done an amazing job with this set. 


Just for fun, I decided to pull out the striping tape and create an easy but fun mani with all 3 polishes from the Fab Summer Set! 


The full sized version of this set can only be purchased on fab.com, it retails for $25 +shipping.
You can visit Rainbow Honey on their website www.rainbowhoney.com to check out all of the other collections available!

Follow Rainbow Honey on these social media sites:
Twitter @Rainbow_Honey
Instagram @rainbowhoney

I'll have some more Rainbow Honey swatches from The Summer of 199X collection very soon, so keep any eye out for that! 
♥ Gini ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...