Sassy Friends!

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

SaS Cosmetics Nail Polish "Purpily Pink" & "Four Leaf Clover"


Happy humpday everyone! I planned on having this post ready and up much earlier, but since today is supposed to be the last day the sun will make an appearance in the next 4 days (at the least) I decided to take advantage and swatch a couple of polishes that required sun shine! Also my Q mani is going to be very, very late, I had something in mind but gave up on the idea. LOL

A little while back SaS Cosmetics contacted me to review a couple of their polishes. Since I always like giving new brands a try to show all of my polish loving readers, I jumped on the opportunity! 


 Purpily Pink...
..."a light purple matte polish made by Marie age 5"
All photos of Purpily Pink are shown as 3 coats no top coat.




Purpily Pink is part of the Rocket Kids line, a line of polishes by kids for kids. The description says it is a matte polish, but as you can see it dries with a high shine.  The color looks different in different light, outdoors it appears more pink indoors or in low light more purple. It has a gorgeous shimmer which sort of glows. Application was great, no flooding, pooling, dragging/balding or thickening during use. The formula was a little thin, so I used 3 coats for full coverage, but dry time was excellent even with the 3 coats. It's really a gorgeous polish!  


Four Leaf Clover...
...a green jelly polish.
All photos of Four Leaf Clover are shown as 2 coats topped with OPI Start To Finish




Green isn't usually my favorite color of polish to sport, unless it's an ugly green (lol), but this green is so squishy and pretty! When I first saw it in the bottle I was kinda like "meh, green", then with the first stroke of the brush I was excited! I thought it was a creme polish just by looking at the bottle. This jelly is super opaque, needing only 2 coats for full coverage. It applied like butter, it was super smooth and was very easy to control for a jelly, no flooding at all. It was also pretty self leveling and dry time was excellent! I'm so surprised, but this is my favorite of the 2 colors! 


SaS Cosmetics Nail Polish can be purchased on their website sasnailpolish.com. They have many shades and finishes available that retail for $6 a bottle (full). All of Sas Cosmetics Nail Polishes are the Big 3 Free as well! You can also follow Sas Cosmetics on Instagram @sascosmetics

Which one of these is your favorite? Thanks for stopping in!
♥ Gini ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...