Sassy Friends!

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Nail Pattern Boldness: Alpha Nail & Sample 002


Hello! I am sorry that I don't have a Try It On Tuesday post for you today but it actually slipped my mind until just a little while ago and I just don't have time right now. But I do have a couple of amazing Indie polishes to show you tonight. It's no secret that I am totally in love with Indie polishes, majority of what I post is Indie! Well this next review is from Nail Pattern Boldness, the Indie that started it all for me! Allison has some of the prettiest polishes, excellent quality, the best customer service and in my experience the FASTEST shipping I've ever seen from an indie! So let's get started, shall we?


Alpha Nail...
...a blue to purple shifting duochrome topcoat.
All photos of Alpha Nail are shown as 2 coats over Finger Paints Black Expressionism.




Under water

Under water
As you can see, this shift is crazy awesome! It wanted to play in just about every light and I didn't have to fight to get it to come out! As with all of NPB polishes, the formula is excellent! It applied like silk and dried fast. I would think layering this over a darker color, like I have here, would work the best but don't let that stop you from trying it over any color you wish! Man that is a sexy shift! :D 

Light box

Light box

Sample 002...
...a dark purple jelly with irregular silver scattered holo particles.
All photos of S002 are shown as 3 coats.






I love this so much! The sparkle is way more sparkly IRL. The holo isn't crazy strong but it puts off a slight sparkle, it mostly looks like silver glitter though. I had the hardest time trying to get the color right on camera, these were the best I could do. The pictures are close to what it looks like  but it has more of a purple to it than blue. UNFORTUNATELY, this isn't available for purchase any longer, so sorry. I'm so mean! I wanted to show this to you so you all could have the information about how this works. It's not anything Allison announces but if you're lucky you can catch a sample or one of a kind polish! Here's what Allison has said about this...
"I'm trying something new with this and [will] start offering very limited quantities of some shades that didn't work out for some reason (usually the ingredients are too expensive, too hard to get, or maybe I got too excited and forgot to keep track of the recipe). These polishes will be listed in the "Samples/One Offs" section of the store and may contain other nail polishes or may not be 3-free. I will do my best to mention this in the listing but [it] is something you should be aware of." 
So keep it in mind when restocks are announced, there may be a hidden beauty in there that you wont have a chance at again!!!


You can purchase Nail Pattern Boldness on Etsy.  For you international gals NPB can also be found on Llarowe , both are priced at $9 US.

 Make sure to follow Nail Pattern Boldness on these Social Media sites:

♥ Gini ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...