Sassy Friends!

Friday, April 5, 2013

Cameo Colours Lacquers: Pele & Ishtar


I'm back!!! Internet was all fixed when I got back home from the trip so I decided to write up a quick post. I'm pretty beat since I had virtually no sleep in the last 48 hours, so I'm going to be short, sweet and to the point. I have the final 2 polishes to show you from the Divine Collection, if you missed the previous reviews I posted on the other 4 shades from the Divine Collection by Cameo Colours Lacquers ← just click that link! 

Ishtar...
...A light mint green linear holo.
All photos of Ishtar are shown as 3 coats no base or top coat.





Ishtar has much more holo than I was able to capture in these pictures. Formula was amazing, it applied so smoothly it was like butter! Dry time was excellent, as all of them have been.


Pele...
...a peachy orange linear holo.
All photos of Pele are shown as 2 coats no base or top coat.





Pele is one of the stronger holos of the collection, and it is more opaque than all the rest, requiring only 2 coats. The formula for Pele is much thicker than the others though, I had to make sure not to overwork it or it would start to drag. Dry time was a tad longer than the rest, I'm guessing due to the thickness, but it wasn't problematic, just a few extra minutes. Pele is, surprisingly, my favorite out of all of them, I wouldn't have thought so since I'm not usually a fan of the orange shades, but I love this one!


You can find Cameo Colours Lacquers on Etsy here.
The Divine Collection retails for $10 per full sized bottle or $50 for the entire collection. 
You can also follow Cameo Colours Lacquers on these social media sights:
Instagram @cameocolourslacquers

Have a great weekend!
♥ Gini ♥


2 comments:

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...