Sassy Friends!

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Newtown's Angels

I write this post with a heavy heart, as I am still deeply saddened by the tragic events that took place yesterday. I have been avoiding the news and keeping my social media usage to a minimum because I just can't stomach the headlines. I did see that some bloggers were going to post white manis as a tribute to the lives that were lost so I felt that I should as well.I know that this won't help the hurt but it's just a way for all of us to show some tiny bit of support. 

We all need to ban together as a nation and stop the violence. Stop pointing fingers and start helping each other. Let go of all the hate and anger, instead open our hearts and our arms or I fear we are never going to have the peace that we need. Life is a beautiful gift and we should embrace it and be kind to each other. Everyone, please, remember to cherish your loved ones and yourselves. This should put the whole "reason for the season" into perspective for a lot of us. Be grateful for who and what you have because some of us are missing those things, and more importantly, their loved ones. 








I dedicate this to all the Newtown angels, big and small, that God welcomed into his kingdom yesterday.

9 comments:

  1. I love your nails, they are beautiful espically your Angle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I had known about this, but I don't think I could have made the deadline. I was pretty much unable to do anything but hang with my kiddos. Beautiful tribute. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just happened to see someone say something on facebook earlier. Sorry dear. I hope you got lots of cuddles in with your beautiful babies!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful nails and even more beautiful words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really hope and pray that there won't be any tragedies of this nature. So many innocent lives were lost in a place we all thought it's safe....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well said, and beautiful nails. I'm praying for all the families, my heart just hurts so much for them.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...