Sassy Friends!

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Nailgasm Review **New Indie**

Hello ladies! Tonight I have another new Indie to show you! Nailgasm...Polish that makes your nails wet! I love the name Nailgasm! How many times do we nail junkies say that on a weekly or even daily basis? Today's Nailgasm polish is Ice Cream Dream: a soft pink milky base with matte red hex glitter, pink holo glitter, periwinkle iridescent glitter, and matte purple square glitter. It really does remind me of bubble gum ice cream! I'm a sucker for milky base polishes, so I had to show it to you first out of the 3 I have to review!


All pictures show 3 coats of Ice Cream Dream over Seche Clear, topped with 1 coat of SV.



Application was easy, smooth and even. It does need a good shake before applying due to a bit of settling but I never had to fish for any of  the glitter.



It does require 3 coats to get full opacity, but that is to be expected of almost any milky based polish.
It dried fairly quick and I didn't have any issues with dragging. 




The bottle shown is NOT the bottle you will get when ordering, this is her old bottle style and has since gone to the regular narrow neck style, which you can see on Brittany's Etsy shop listings!


I really love Ice Cream Dream, even more than my Maisie Shine Fairy Floss (the first ever milky based polish I bought and the most similar). The formula seemed to work better for me with Ice Cream Dream than Fairy Floss! I highly recommend this polish if you are looking for a milky base that isn't a glitter bomb! Plus Brittany's prices are GREAT! $7.00 for a full size and $3.50 for a mini!! 

Purchase Nailgasm Ice Cream Dream on Etsy here!

Don't forget to like Nailgasm's Facebook page here!
Brittany will have updates and sneak peaks at new shades and flash sales on her Facebook page! 
Also, if Nailgasm gets 100 Facebook likes there will be a 10% off sale on all orders! So go show some love to a new Indie!

I hope you all come back tomorrow, I will have another great Nailgasm polish review up!

(This item was given to me for review, all opinion's are my own and were not influenced by Nailgasm in any way)

5 comments:

  1. I love milky polishes too!! This is pretty and the price is reasonable!! If I get into indies I'm blaming you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love this polish, it's so pretty! You can totally blame me if you get into Indies! I'll accept that blame! XD

      Delete
  2. Your nails make my polish look amazing! *Bursting with pride over here* :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww! Thanks girly! Your polish makes my nails look amazing so it's a win-win! I'm getting ready to do my final Nailgasm mani in a little bit!

      Delete
  3. Interesting new indie brand! The bottle is cute and the polish is very adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...