Sassy Friends!

Monday, October 8, 2012

Day 17 "Glitter"

Yes I am a day late on my day 17 post, but I have a good excuse! My wedding anniversary is on the 15th and my hubby surprised me Saturday with a few things, one of them was tickets to the Cardinals 1st game of the NLDS against the Washington Nationals!! Hubby wanted me to do Red October nails for the game, so he bought me Orly Rockets Red Glare (along with some other goodies) to make it happen!
 
I decided to do a red and white gradient then then add glitter to it.
 


 
Then with white acrylic paint I added the STL logo and my favorite players jersey number, 4 for Yadier Molina the best catcher in baseball!!






 
 
Colors used left to right:
Orly Dayglow
Sinful Colors Ruby Ruby
Orly Rockets Red Glare

 
So those are my glitter/Red October nails! I was so happy to go to the game I just wish we would have won, especially since we froze our asses off! Oh well they're kickin but right now so far!
 
Well ladies I'm going to go make a pumpkin roll for the the hubby then work on a few review manis!  Don't forget to check out the other ladies, who were probably on time with their glitter manis!
 
 
 
 

11 comments:

  1. I love this polish!! The color is amazing!!! On my wish list for sure!! And how sweet is your husband!!! Supporting your addiction!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool!! Lucky girl to have such a great hubby!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you two had a great time. Love that pretty go-team glitter mani!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Gals! My hubby is pretty amazing, I'm a lucky girl to have found him. =) We did have an awesome time, he is so fun to go to baseball games with!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary!

    I love this mani. It's gorgeous! I have yet to wear this glitter, but man! After seeing this I must wear it soon!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so pretty! I couldn't stop staring at it. It was so sparkly!!!

      Delete
  6. Oh wow, I love that Orly Red Glare! Might have to have a hunt around for it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. red glare is beautiful! LOvely manicure

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love going to baseball games! This manicure seriously rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your nails! The game Friday night was awesome right?!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...