Sassy Friends!

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Showing support with Teal!

 
I have a ton of swatching I plan on getting done today but I wanted to leave you guys a little post. Everyone has been blogging and posting on facebook all of their Teal manis for Ovarian Cancer Awareness so I wanted to do one as well.

 
I started off with 2 coats of Elle On Location.
I would compare this to Sinful Colors Cinderella but with a much better formula. It requires less coats and no undies...maybe I'll do a comparison one day.

 
Unfortunately I forgot to photograph my left hand (swatch hand) before I went to the next step, that's why my pics are a bit awkward! Sorry!

 
Next I stamped ribbons using plates BM 321 & 324  with Sinful Colors Savage.

 
Then I applied 2 coats of Elevation Polish Stay Behind Catch A Wave.

 
 
I've been waiting for the perfect time to use Stay Behind, It was a giveaway prize from Dulcie at OhThreeOhFour.


 
I would love to see everyone's Teal manis, so come by my facebook fan page and post yours for everyone to enjoy!!!
And don't forget, once I reach 100 GFC Followers, FB likes or witter followers I will be hosting my first giveaway!
Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...