Sassy Friends!

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Blood Splatter Nails

I know I didn't post my flower mani for day 14, I really had every intention of doing it but I just lacked the motivation to do it. I've  had a few things in my head that I wanted to do and post for this weekend as well but I spent most of Saturday night painting nails just not mine.
I went to my mom's house and we were going to have a manicures and wine night. There were 6 of us and I was under the impression that we were going to do  mani's on each other. WRONG! Lol It turned into me doing it all and I only got 1 glass of wine! O_o 
So Oooops! I failed please forgive me. I will have a new challenge post up tomorrow, I promise!
I do have some mani pix for you tonight, though! Tonight was the season premiere of Dexter so I had to do blood splatter nails. I was inspired by a mani Victoria at Manicurator did on her black and white day of her 31 day challenge.

For this look I used SH White On as the base color then SC Ruby Ruby in the spray bottle with a little bit of Orly thinner!





I was so happy to finally see my favorite serial killer again! I am so in love with Michael C Hall as Dexter! He's so friggin HOT! I know there is something wrong with me! LOL
In other news! I will be starting a new challenge that will run the full month of October!

This is a work at your own pace challenge with 10 different Halloween themed days. If you are interested in joining contact datyorkLOVES (Our awesome challenge host!) email her your blog name & link or FB page link, by Oct 10th! (E-mail: datyorkloves@gmail.com)

Also keep your eye on the blog, I will be posting some reviews in the next week or so featuring a couple of new Indies!

***Don't forget to enter my Giveaway!***



7 comments:

  1. Wow. That's pretty darn cool. I like. ALOT.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll say it again - I LOVE THIS!! First of all Dexter is my homeboy and you executed (see that pun there???) this beautifully!!! I don't even mind that you didn't do flowers!! And I thought you broke a nail - where are your nubbins!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahahahahahaha!!!! You're such a cornball! I did break my nail! They're shorter, you have to look at the pictures from my stripes mani and you'll see they're shorter now. I think i'm actually going to go down a little more because they arent as sevreley squared as I like them to be.

      Delete
  3. UGH. I love everything about this mani... but it would have been perfect for Day 3 of our challenge! I totally understand why you did it though... <3 Dexter. mmm mmm yea.
    <3jlynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks gilr! I know right, I was thinkng about the day 3 post AFTER I posted this! Oh well, I'll have to come up with something else, which is cool cause I'm really diggin bloody nails right now! LOL

      Delete
  4. Love this mani!! Perfect for halloween too ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...