Sassy Friends!

Saturday, September 22, 2012

31 Day Challenge Day 12 "Stripes"

Happy Autumn everyone! I've been feeling like fall hit a while ago, since I received that message on my Starbucks App saying the Pumpkin Spice Latte and Salted Caramel Mocha were back, but today is the official first day of fall! I will tell you now I am not the follower of certain trends, one of those is that since it's fall I can't wear my neons or bright colors any more! I will try to sport more of the dark colors, since it really is hard to pull those off during summer months, but I refuse to be told I can't "shine" just because it's cold outside! ;)
So in honor of my rebellion and also to sort of say good bye to my favorite season I settled on a bright striped mani today!

*Note: If you are interested in a tutorial on how I created this mani please click here.*


For this mani I applied 2 coats of Sinful Colors Innocent. Then with my Kiss Nail Art Polishes I striped each of the following colors, in no particular order, leaving a bit of the base color showing. 
Beach Yellow, Orange, Beach Pink, Soft Purple, Soft Blue, Silver Glitter, White and Black






I know that's a lot of pix but I really liked how they turned out! LOL After all the bitching and complaining about the ugly pictures the other day I think I've come to the realization that it just takes patience and practice to get the right shot, it's not my camera it was a user error! LMAO

As always make sure to check out the other talented ladies participating in this challenge!
Next up is animal print! Yay!

*Also, I am only 20 likes away from hitting 100 on my Facebook Fan Page! The sooner I hit 100 the sooner I start the giveaway!*



14 comments:

  1. Gini, you NAILED it! Perfect execution. Wow. Wow.

    Just beautiful!!!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa..I can't stop staring at this! I think I have to favorite this post, cause it is rocking!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I'm really happy with how it turned out, sometimes what I have in my head doesn't really translate the same on the nail. LOL This time it worked out perfectly!

      Delete
  3. Ok a few things...First of all I totally agree about the colors, I am doing the same thing completely! Secondly this design is totally to die for, I am totally in awe. Where did you snag those Kiss Nail Art Pens? They are such amazing colors, I love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not the only person who feels that way. I just can't stand the thought of not using bright colors for several months! And the nail art polishes were all given to my by my hubby! He's so good to me, I think he got them at walgreens! =)I have a BUTT load of the striper polishes...almost 40 in several differnt colors and brands but the Kiss ones are the brightest! =)

      Delete
  4. I love this!!!! plus all the colors you used !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I was feeling very colorful! =)

      Delete
  5. Sooooo rad! I love it. I can't get over how amazing it looks

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this and the colors you used!! I'm so envious of your nails!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...