Sassy Friends!

Friday, August 31, 2012

Kreativ Blogger Award

Happy Friday ladies! I hope everyone is having a great day so far, I know everyone is looking forward to the long weekend.
 
I have another award post for you today, the Kreativ Blogger Award. This one was given to me by the lovey Dulcie over at OhThreeOhFour. Click on that link and follow her blog! She's pretty amazing! Thanks so much Dulcie!
 
 
As awards go this one is fairly simple, I must list 7 random facts about myself and then name 5 fellow bloggers to award as well!
 
 
7 Random Facts
 
 
1.) My name isn't actually Gini it's Genevieve. I didn't even know that Genevieve was my name until I transferred schools in the 3rd grade! What a rough first day of school that was!
 
2.) To go with the name thing...I wasn't given a middle name at birth. When I got married and changed my name I went with old fashion tradition and made my maiden name my middle name, which was a huge relief for me because loosing my last name was the hardest part of getting married.
 
3.) I can't blow raspberries. It tickles my tongue and lips to much to do it! Yes, I know that's weird.
 
4.) If I had to choose 1 food that I would DIE without it would be cheese. I LOVE cheese! Any and all cheese! I Love it!
 
5.) I hate, Hate , HATE with a fiery passion Will Ferrell. I can't even stand looking at his face! He's not the only person, but he seems to be the one that gets the most reaction when I tell people.
 
6.) I'm still unable to answer people (realistically) when they ask what I want to do with my life.
 
7.) I always wear flip flops. Rain or shine, hot or cold. I hate wearing "shoes", my toes do not like them at all. It will suck once it starts snowing and I will have to wear real shoes! That's usually the only time I will.  :( 
 
My 5 Picks
 
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Omg cheese! I love cheese! Where I am moving to is super close to a "Fresh Market", I told my husband I may bring home one of the huge cheese wheels they sell one day :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man, a fresh market!! Lucky duck, I'm jealous! A giant cheese wheel would be AWESOME!

      Delete
    2. Fresh Market is a super nice place. They just built it here and it's the first time I've ever been in one or anything like it (We didn't have Whole Foods where I lived at in FL). I checked the prices of the giant cheese wheels the other day, $1200!!! Yeah maybe if I win the lottery I can buy one lol I would never eat it though just show guests my awesome, insanely expensive cheese wheel ;)

      Delete
    3. Holy friggin cow!!!! $1200??!! That cheese wheel better be covered in gold and gems! LOL

      Delete
    4. Hahah I wish! I still think it would be hilarious to own it though :P
      All of Fresh Market's prices a little insane, like $8 for 1lb of strawberries!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for nominating me chickie! I will deff post about it soon and lmao that's pretty funny that you hate Will Ferrell, I think he is alright but not as funny as people make him out to be! My boyfriend loves him and always makes me watch will ferrell movies with him latest movie Casa De Mi Padre seriously pure ridiculousness!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...