Sassy Friends!

Thursday, July 26, 2012

The Ripple Effect

I'm going to try something a little different in this post.
All of my previous posts were of my finnished mani, but I think I'm going to do my posts from start to finish, from now on. So here it goes...

...I was at Walgreens picking up some cotton balls and noticed that they have a new Wet n' Wild display, Fergie by Wet n' Wild. I picked up 2 bottles, Dutchess and Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Walk of Fame is a jelly with tons of glitter, several colors of star shaped and some small silver bar and a little bit of fine silver bits in there too. Cute in the bottle but it's almost impossible to get more than 3 or 4 stars out at once. :(

Dutchess on the other hand...WOW! I LOVE this polish! It's a clear base jammed packed full of micro fine blue glitter and some hex shaped purple glitter. There is no problem getting the glitter to come out of this bottle!

So since I loved this one so much I decided to use it in my next mani.

I applied 2 coats of Orly Skinny Dip


If I wasn't going to layer this up I would have done a 3rd coat, this is not a thick polish.
I absolutely adore this color!


Next I applied 2 coats of  Dutchess


The Dutchess made the Skinny Dip a tad darker but I love how the two look together.


Then I use Bundle Monster plate BM-19...


...and Orly Dayglow.


It looks like water ripples.


My thumb nail was a little wonky...my nails are pretty wide and much longer than the plate will allow me to stamp, so i had to stamp each nail twice with the design sideways, and I didn't align my design up right . Oops.

Has anyone else tried any of the Fergie collection by Wet n' Wild? I would love to hear some thoughts on the other polishes in the line.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...