Sassy Friends!

Monday, July 16, 2012

Show me some skin

For the past couple of weeks I have been on the look out for a good neutral color. The problem i have found is they are usually too pale or have shimmer. I was at CVS and their Spoiled polish display had just been restocked and I noticed the perfect neutral color...Show Me Some Skin.
I decided to do a stamp (plate BM19) in Sally Hansen's Golden-I for a discrete contrast.
I then topped it off with Spoiled's Jewel Heist, a chunky glitter polish.



You can really see the pattern in these last 2 pics.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...