Sassy Friends!

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Pink Deco

I wanted to do a basic mani so I started off with my SH Salon Manicure Base Coat.
Then 2 coats of L'oreal Penthouse Pink, a nice opaque cream polish.
Next I applied 1 coat of Sinful Glass Pink, a pink jelly like polish with very fine pink glitter.


I added nail stickers to my ring finger for an accent nail.


The great thing about the combo of polishes I used is that the jelly didn't change the color of the cream at all, it just gave it some sparkle!


I then topped it off with a coat of SV.


Now, here's my problem...I was bored with it.
I needed to  add something to make it more interesting.
So i pulled out my scotch tape and Sinful Black On Black





This time, since I was actually finished, I topped it off with a coat of SH Mirror Shine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...